Sunday, August 16, 2009

Gotta Love It!!

I am so so so happy that I finally got this mascara formula just right! It seems like I have been working on it for ages! I felt so silly even wearing eye shadow without mascara, because I seriously could not wear the store bought stuff. No more! I am in love with my new mascara creation and no longer have to suffer from naked eye lashes! I can wear it all day and not have watery itchy eyes, yay!!!

This mascara is currently available in Black and Brown, but I am hoping to add some other shades in the future...Navy maybe...Plum? Who knows! Let me know if you have any special mascara color requests!

Coming soon in my shop, Eye Primer! I am currently formulating an eye shadow primer! This eye primer will make problems with creasing a thing of the past! I am so excited about this stuff! Also coming soon, new blushes and 3-in-1 colors! Busy, busy, busy! As usual!!

No comments:

Post a Comment