Monday, January 25, 2010

Been So Busy!

I've had a plan in my mind for a while now; to organize my shop, get rid of some things, post some new things, make new color charts, etc. But life keeps getting too busy to get this done and I keep putting it all off. *sigh*

So, even though I had planned on getting all this done this month, looks like maybe it will happen next month. I did start a new blog today though, which I have been wanting to do! It's all about my backyard :D which is part of why I have been so stinkin busy! Check it out it out here if you would like ;)

Ya know, sometimes I think I need to hire an assistant. This whole one woman show thing isn't working! Ahh, well, at least I have a job! Which is a blessing :D

~Lucy

1 comment:

  1. hehe - most of my January 'stuff' has slid to Feb., too =p

    ReplyDelete