Saturday, November 21, 2009

Purple Mascara and Other News :)



I worked on some gorgeous purple mascara today, and I am so pleased with how it came out! It is a nice rich deep purple, in my same fabulous formula as the black and brown. I just LOVE purple on eyes, and now you can have it on your lashes too!

As far as I know my surgery will still be on the 25th, and I will still be closing my shop on the 24th! (I see the doc on Monday to finalize things) If you need ANYTHING now is the time to get it! I will most likely NOT be back in time for Christmas shopping, so please order now if you need anything for Christmas :)

Also, I will be randomly drawing a winner on Monday for my Thanksgiving Give Away! If you have not already entered to win, do so soon! Details are HERE! Don't miss out! You might be the winner!

~Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment