Saturday, June 12, 2010

A New Twist!

Well, it's been a while since I posted anything, because I have been exceedingly busy. Business as far as my shop goes has been slllloooooowwww, but life has kept me full tilt! Because of this I have discontinued several of my more time consuming products, and plan to discontinue a few more in the next few months. In the beginning of this year I set out to stream line my shop, and that is still my goal! Products that I have discontinued are mascara, eye primer and stretch mark cream. I am also no longer going to make most of my soaps once they sell out!

I will be adding some new things to my shop though. Namely some amazing glycerin soaps, a paraben free lotion and some more facial care products. BUT, I am taking my time launching these because I am really just so busy over here. I will continue to sell my deodorants and makeup also, but I may drop a few colors.

Anyway, that's just an update! I hope you all are enjoying your Spring/Summer!!

1 comment: