Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ooo La La!


Perfect Pearl Primer

I've been wanting to make a primer for a while, since many have requested one! Although you can use my Mineral Glow Veil as a primer as well, some with very dry sensitive skin may find it too drying. This new primer is the perfect solution! It is a luxurious blend of Silk and Pearls, which both aid in rejuvenating your skin, controlling shine and minimizing imperfections. I now use this product under my foundation during the day and also at night before bed as a skin care treatment. My skin has never been softer!!!

In addition to this amazing new primer, I also created a new foundation formula! Moisture Max Foundation is especially tailored to those with dry sensitive skin. It does not contain any of the ingredients that some may find too drying, like silica or kaolin clay. Instead it has a luscious creamy feel to it and gives a gorgeous youthful appearance to dry skin! I have dry skin myself and really love this foundation. And, the best part is, I was able to make all the same shades as the Mineral Silk Foundation!! So if you need a more moisturizing foundation it will be easy to transition to this new formula!

I am really excited to offer you these new products! I hope you love them as much as I do ;) ~Lucy


4 comments:

  1. I have to test that foundation :D I think my skin will love it!

    :) Nea/ Fashioned in Finland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound great, will try it ;)

    http://getreadyforsummer2010.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi hun i was gonna ask could i use this over my liquid foundation to set it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Manda, I have not tried that, because I don't use liquid foundation. But since it is a translucent powder I would think it would work great! Good idea :)

    ReplyDelete