Friday, November 12, 2010

Taking it easy!


As I mentioned in my last post, I am pregnant and due in May! Pictured above is my little Gummy Bear a few weeks ago :) While I love running my little Etsy shop and serving my awesome customers, I have been feeling stretched a bit too thin since the start of this pregnancy. Pregnancy is not an easy time for any women, but I have a particularly rough time with it. In the past I have had surgery while pregnant and have spent a lot of time on bed rest. Of course my kids are SO worth it, and I am happy to have the opportunity to have another one! So, while I am hoping and praying for the best this time around, I am also trying to take it easy and pace myself. My energy has been quite low.,

So, I have made the decision to take a maternity leave! I will be closing my shop at the end of December and I am not sure when or if I will reopen. I really just need to focus on being a mom and spending my energy on my kids, because there is not a whole lot of energy to go around these days. I will also be putting my shop on vacation next week, because I will be visiting family and not getting on the computer at all!

Shop will be closed from Nov. 16-29, then closed again at the end of December indefinitely. This means it's time to stock up!! I have lots of deodorants in stock (about 50 tubes ready to be filled) so if you are hooked on No Offense Deodorant stock up now! I don't have a whole lot of listings posted, but I do have these available in ANY of my scents, just ask. I also have plenty of everything else in my shop! Get it while you can and stock up!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good plan for you and your family, Lucy. I'll have to stock up on deodorant in December. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. D: Oh my! Well get all your rest Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and best wishes to you, your family, and that precious little one growing inside you.

    ReplyDelete