Sunday, November 21, 2010

Updates + Holiday News!


So, as you can see, my shop did not stay closed through Thanksgiving week. We were planning to go on a trip to see family, but we all got really sick instead :( Because of this, I am changing the day that I will start my maternity leave. Instead of being open through December I will be closing on December 17th! If you need anything from my shop stock up, and your last day to order will be December 16th!!

Also, to celebrate the Holidays I will be offering free shipping on all orders within the US, starting TODAY and continuing until the day I close! This is a great chance to stock up! Remember, I am not sure when I will reopen, so get what you need now. I have lots of everything, if you need anything special just convo me :)

If you need deodorant you can either order one that I have listed, or convo me for a custom order (I don't have many scents listed but they are ALL still available). You can also get as many as you like in whatever scent you want! Just ask :)

If you would like a perfume oil I can make them in ANY scent also! I have not listed them because I have been feeling so rotten, but they are available and make great stocking stuffers! These are $8 each, and shipping is free in the US! If you would like one, just convo me. Ingredients are jojoba oil and either fragrance oil or essential oil. Very pure and wonderful perfumes, I have one in my purse all the time now in my Rice Flower and Shea scent. LOVE it!!

I am super fast about setting up custom listings ;) So don't be shy!

Lucy

1 comment:

  1. I will definitely be placing an order. I even have it on my calendar so that I don't forget and miss! I'm sorry to see you shutting down (even if it's temporary) but so happy about the reason!

    ReplyDelete