Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cloth Diaper Sewing :)


Just wanted to let you all know that baby girl is growing well and I am taking it easy as I am supposed to. I am spending some time sewing cloth diapers, wipes, wet bags and other goodies for cloth diapering her. I'm using a pattern from Ubber Domestic on Etsy, and love it! It's pretty much a one-size-fits-all pattern that can be adapted to any type of diaper you could want! I am doing fitteds with snap in soakers, wool covers, PUL covers, and a few pocket diapers too :) Pictured here are a few fitteds!

4 comments:

  1. I love it! I just posted yesterday about some diapers I made, I love seeing other moms use cloth too!

    Awesome job on the snaps, those intimidate me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those are sooo cute! I used cloth diapers way back in the day, and I never thought I'd say it, but I miss those days!
    :) You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I'm getting better at it as I go ;)

    Allison, the snaps are not too hard to do, but the snap press is kind of a pain. I'm just glad I have one though, so I can do the one size diapers this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those diapers are not only cute, they are so clever! You did a very good job on them, Lucy! They look like they will work just great. :)

    ReplyDelete