Sunday, October 16, 2011

Off to a Walking Start


So I've been back in business about a month now. Things have been sllllooooowww, both on Etsy and on Hyena Cart. I know a lot of that is because I've been so busy and haven't been listing things as much as I should. I am making new things and having a ball though!!

Lipstick has been my new creative outlet! So far I've come up with 4 colors and I'm trying to come up with names at the moment so I can list them :) I have many more color ideas running through my head too. The trouble with being creative is that many times all the ideas running around in your head keep you awake at night... *yawn*

I also am trying to work on new photos for my items. I would love some catchy ideas for photographing makeup if you have any! I have to work on capturing the colors accurately and artistically. My pics look blah to me right now, but maybe that's because I've been looking at them for years already! Time for some updated pics ;)

Anyway, all that to say I feel like I am off to a walking start, not at all a running start. It's a very slow walk LOL, but at least I am not standing still ;)

1 comment: