Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Oh My Happy Face!!


I've been working on some amazing things over here, and let me tell you my skin is very happy about it! I have the joy of testing out all my new formulas and slathering them on my family members to see how wonderful they are. Man do I love my job!! I completed the core skin care products in my Happy Face line, now totally paraben free and better than ever! Most of the items are listed here at my new Hyena Cart shop.

I've already completed the Deep Cleanser, Astringent, and Lotion for normal, combination, oily and acne prone skin as well as the Gentle Cleanser, Toner and Cream for normal, dry, sensitive and mature skin types. These are the core of the skin care set, for use twice a day. The Toner and Gentle Cleanser are not listed yet because I still need to take their photos ;)

I also have luxurious eye cream and serum listed and ready to go! Both of these products will benefit people with any skin type. These are so pampering!! I feel like I've had a spa facial, but I didn't have to shell out the big bucks to get the results, and neither do you! These are available for great prices, and really you will love the results. People are noticing and commenting on how my skin, as well as my tester's skin, looks firmer, more even and younger!

I'm also working on some simply amazing masks!! Four to be exact, two gel masks and two clay masks. I'm not quite done with these, but I've almost got them just right. More about these later ;)

As I mentioned, I now have a shop on Hyena Cart! Since I came back to Etsy things have been very slow, so I wanted a site that I had more control over. Hyena offers me that! I'm working on putting up all my items over there and giving the page my own look. It's not finished yet, but it will be soon! If you haven't checked out Hyena Cart you should stop by, they have some lovely products available over there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment