Monday, September 24, 2012

New Products, New Page, and Other News

So, I've been busy and truly wondering, how do people with 3 kids or more really keep up with everything? I sure am struggling to keep up. If it's not one thing it's ten!! Mum Mum's Crafts has kept me EXTREMELY busy lately, to the point that I just don't have time to list all the new items I have come up with, or even keep things made and in stock! Gah!! My goal is to keep things running smoothly and not get stressed out or overwhelmed, and then someone gets a cold around here and spreads it around to everyone else and, well, you get the picture. Busy!

What I can tell you is that I am setting a goal for myself to get these new things listed by November! I have 2 new lipsticks, 2 new blushes, 2 new masks, 1 new men's deodorant, TONS of new makeup brushes, and just got the supplies in today to make some new limited edition PRESSED mineral makeup for the holidays! I want to do some fun little compacts with glam holiday looks. Of course, I have to make them and list them, so goal set!!! Challenge is on!!!

Another fun new thing I am doing; I've started a new page on Hyena Cart! 
I've also got a new Facebook Page about the new shop, where you will find lots of great items for cloth diapering your baby! I'm sewing things myself for this shop, as well as finding great products to sell at great prices from other companies. Of course it is still me behind the scenes, so you can count on fast service and help with questions any time you need it! I'm really excited to be working on something else I really love, cloth diapers! I also have LOTS of new things to list here, so keep an eye out for coming attractions if you love cloth diapers!

Anyway, that is what is new around here. Right now this very moment my entire family has bad colds and we are laying low for now. But I am determined to get all this extra stuff listed! Wish me luck!! ~Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment