Sunday, February 8, 2009

Woohoo, More CAST Team Treasuries!


Here is a treasury west I put together for the guys! With Valentine's Day coming up I thought some nice gift ideas would be good to share! Check it out here while it lasts!

This gorgeous treasury was put together by bjeweledbysusan who was nice enough to add my Mermaid eyeshadow!
All these lovely things were made by Christian artists! Check out the treasury and all the great shops featured here!









This one really is beautiful! Put together by SunshineandLaughter, who is also a sweet member of the Christian Artists Street Team. Check out her lovely shop here! She not only featured my Silver Streak Eyeshadow, but also a Pearl and Crystal bracelet from my jewelry shop! Please show this treasury some love while it is still available!












No comments:

Post a Comment